Click on any of the links below
It is the mission of the Boone County Sheriff Department to develop a highly trained, efficient, and professional law enforcement officer in order to provide outstanding service to the citizens of Boone County, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and our Country. In order to reach this goal, I have attempted to build an organization with outstanding individuals that clearly display high moral integrity coupled with excellent capabilities and the drive to work with pride to accomplish this goal. I have long recognized that outstanding accomplishments can be obtained when each member of the department not only understand the goals and objectives of the department but also identifies with them to the extent that ownership of these goals and objectives are shared by all.
Public service is not limited to a chosen group or to individuals. The Boone County Sheriff’s Department is committed to the community regardless of age, race, religion, sexual preference, socioeconomic background, or any other factor. Discrimination of any form will not be tolerated within the Boone County Sheriff’s Department.
Along with the responsibility of providing firm and fair law enforcement services to the public comes the duty of fiscal responsibility. The Boone County Sheriff’s Department is committed to finding new and innovative ways to increase technology and manpower, prevent duplication of services within the Sheriff’s Department, and to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department by making clear concise decisions that will benefit the community as a whole.
Our mission is never ending and every employee must strive to achieve our goals each and every day in order to serve the public in the manner in which they expect and deserve.
- John P. Williams, 78, retired long-tenured head of the Greater Cincinnati Chamber, died over weekend
- BB Riverboats’ River’s Edge at Newport Landing now taking reservations for special events
- Horizon’s Give Where You Live grant project gives grant to Gateway CTC Foundation; join the fun
- Bluegrass Care Navigators offers new pediatric palliative care program called Bright Path
- Six month, multi-agency investigation nets 20 arrests (so far), gets plethora of illegal drugs off the street
- Leadership NKY class of 52 young professionals named; group to celebrate its 40th anniversary
- Interstate 471 to become Jim Bunning Memorial Highway for late U.S. Senator, MLB Hall of Famer
- Plan approved to reopen John A. Roebling Bridge, closed since mid-April, by the end of July
- Covington continues cleanup effort; weekend storms dumped almost five inches of rain in 24 hours
- Focus of Northern Kentucky Chamber July Eggs ‘N Issues is career pathways to success
- Smithsonian Institution traveling exhibit, ‘Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission,’ comes to CMC
- CVG Airport Fire and Rescue receive Lifesaver’s EMS Award and Fire Department of the Year
- New research outlines key demographic information about Northern Kentucky’s immigrant population
- Suspension Bridge repair plans to come next week; has been closed to vehicles for nearly two months
- Kentucky’s Edge Bourbon Conference & Festival to give back through Horizon Community Funds of NKY