Click on any of the links below
It is the mission of the Boone County Sheriff Department to develop a highly trained, efficient, and professional law enforcement officer in order to provide outstanding service to the citizens of Boone County, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and our Country. In order to reach this goal, I have attempted to build an organization with outstanding individuals that clearly display high moral integrity coupled with excellent capabilities and the drive to work with pride to accomplish this goal. I have long recognized that outstanding accomplishments can be obtained when each member of the department not only understand the goals and objectives of the department but also identifies with them to the extent that ownership of these goals and objectives are shared by all.
Public service is not limited to a chosen group or to individuals. The Boone County Sheriff’s Department is committed to the community regardless of age, race, religion, sexual preference, socioeconomic background, or any other factor. Discrimination of any form will not be tolerated within the Boone County Sheriff’s Department.
Along with the responsibility of providing firm and fair law enforcement services to the public comes the duty of fiscal responsibility. The Boone County Sheriff’s Department is committed to finding new and innovative ways to increase technology and manpower, prevent duplication of services within the Sheriff’s Department, and to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department by making clear concise decisions that will benefit the community as a whole.
Our mission is never ending and every employee must strive to achieve our goals each and every day in order to serve the public in the manner in which they expect and deserve.
- Cincinnati Zoo ready for Summer Adventures — free day Monday for military and a season for encounters
- Taste of Cincinnati, a Memorial Day Weekend tradition, is back with popular favorites, lots of beer
- SharkSummer begins at Newport Aquarium one kid free with full-priced adult ticket, new baby shark
- AAA says long holiday weekend predicted to be second-highest travel volume on record
- News briefs: Church Doctor Ministries event, Heritage Bank promotion, law firm and governor appointments
- It’s Matt Bevin vs. Andy Beshear for governor; Bevin gets strong challenge; NKY candidates fall
- The Bradford Building redevelopment to be celebrated at ribbon-cutting Thursday 4:30 p.m.
- Vote today: Polls open at 6 a.m. — find your polling place at the link and check out a voter’s guide
- National Home Builders Assn. recognizes Building Industry Association with four awards of excellence
- Matriarch of Saelinger family, Marcella Steffen Saelinger dies at 96; visitation and services scheduled
- Kenton County jury convicts Covington man of sexual abuse and attempted rape of 12 year old
- More contention arises over public pension bill; are there sufficient votes to pass a bill?
- Total pavement rehab project to begin Thursday on three-mile stretch of I-275 in NKY; delays expected
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos moves first load of dirt at groundbreaking of Prime Air Hub at CVG in Hebron
- Charles Deglow, longtime owner of Chuck’s Market in Florence, dies; services this week