Click on any of the links below
Click on this link for information regarding the Kentucky Carry Concealed laws, requirements and process to apply. Kentucky Concealed carry applications are administered by the Kentucky State Police.
We provide sex offender registration information to the public to promote public safety and awareness by alerting possible victims of potential danger, not to punish or embarrass offenders.
The Boone County Kentucky code of ordinances link contains a comprehensive list of local legislation current through Ordinance 2017-08, passed 6-20-17; and State legislation current through KRS 2016.
- Longtime Cincinnati theater writer Jackie Demaline remembered by friends, colleagues for her passion
- Man who used toddler as a shield convicted as persistent felony offender, sentenced to 10 years
- Judge sentences Rand Paul’s neighbor to 30 days behind bars; after plea of guilty to assault
- Police locate the body of missing Covington woman near Rabbit Hash; three charged, including a juvenile
- Beshear sues Walgreens in Boone Circuit Court; claims company failed to report flood of pills into KY
- Deadline approaching: UpTech accelerator seeks data-driven startups for seventh cohort
- Kentucky eye bank: Coroner charged with receiving stolen property didn’t steal donated eyeballs
- Covington officials listen to concerns over residential development on former Gateway site
- Boone County Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters to hold organizational meeting
- Justify wins the Belmont Stakes and captures the Triple Crown, cementing Mike Smith’s legacy
- U.S. DOT awards Kentucky Transportation Cabinet $67 million for Boone County interchange upgrades
- Public hearing in Covington Monday to discuss proposed residential development on Gateway site
- River Metals Recycling in Newport earns SHARP Award for excellence in workplace safety
- Local philanthropists Harry and Linda Fath make biggest donation in Zoo history – $50 million
- Triple Crown on the line as undefeated Justify faces nine in Belmont; here is a breakdown of the field